Ginger cookies are a classic for Christmas season , and i can't deny that i love them with a warm cup of black tea they are just so comforting...
- 100 gr soft butter
- 170 gr flour
- 60 gr sugar
- 50 gr honey
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger ( you can also use ginger pouder )
- 1 egg
- 6 gr baking pouder
- Pinch of salt
- First , mix the soft butter with the sugar until it becomes creamy and add in the honey .
- Second , add the egg and mix it until it get homogenous .
- Now sift in the dry ingredients and , at the end add the ginger and keep mixing with the spatula util you get a homogenous dough.
- Reserve the dough in the fridge for at least 2 hours .
- Cut the dough into 8 and form medium sized balls of it .
- Bake the cookies in a 180 C preheated oven for 20~25 min ( until golden brown )
- and finally sprinkle some icing sugar on top for decoration .
And voilà ...