- 250g flour
- Pinch of salt
- 150g butter
- 120g water
Let's get down to business
- cut the cold butter into medium size cubes .
- put the butter and flour in the freezer for 30 min .
- Put the butter and flour and the pinch of salt in your mixer on a medium speed while adding cold water gradually .
- Mix for 4~5 minutes.
- Lightely flour your working surface and strat rolling out your dough ina rectangular shape .
- fold in the rectangular dough on 3 and roll it out ( always keep a rectangular shape ) .
- refold into 3 turn the dough cock wise ( this is what we call a cycle ) and re-roll it out .
- Do 5 cycles or 6 to get a well layered and flaky puffpastery .
Tip: you can store this dough in the freezer for 7 to 10 days .