This is the first time i try a vegan recipe ever , and i'm charmed . this is a light dessert with oriental tastes and breesy summery vibes all mixed up together . I got the idea of this recipe since i'm craving baklawa but i'm trying to cut off on sugar and saturated fat so i thought that a refreshing dessert with pistachios will be a good substitute especially when it's simple to prepare .
( For 2 people ; 296 Cal per serving )
- 50 gr grilled and finely mixed pistachios
- 50 gr flour
- 500 ml almond milk
- 50 gr sugar
- (Optional)some fruits and white chocolate for decoration
Let's get down to business ...
- In a Pan start by mixing the dry ingriedients and keep the sugar for later.
- Add gradually the almond milk so you prevent any lumps in the mixture.
- put is on a medium heat on the stove and keep steering using a spatula so nothing sticks in the buttom of the pan .
- when the liquid mixture starts to thicken up add the sugar and keel steering util boiling .
- Put the cream you get in cups and refrigirate it for at least 2 hours or overnight before decoration.
And Voilà that was simple right ?
A full time sweet tooth foodie , foodphotographer and recipe developer who is always on the hunt of new flavor combinations and food discoveries to re-create sweet delicacies and fresh dessert recipes .