Well after a long time no see i've better come back with a good dreamy dark chocolate cake that transport you to another decadent universe of chocolat and pears combination with a crunchy touch of walnuts this is definetly one of my favorite cakes ever especially that it's easy to make with a 100% garanteed sensational taste with a scoop of vanilla icecream and a dark coffee of course .
Well enough talking and here is the full recipe , enjoy it ...
- 125 gr flour
- 50 gr sugar
- 1/4 cup of neutral oil
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 10 gr baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/3 unswetened cocoa powder
- 125 gr of diced raw pears
- 25 gr shopped walnuts
- 50 gr shopped 85% non-sweet dark chocolate
Let's get down to business ...
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl .
- add in all the liquids along with the egg and the vanilla extract and finally a pinch of salt .
- In a square baking sheet ( 25cm * 25 cm ) lay a parshment paper and pour in the batter .
- Put the baking sheet in a preaheated oven at 180 C degree and bake for 15 min.
- Now get out your baking sheet and add the raw pears dices and push them in the cake if needed , sprinkle the walnuts and shopped Dark chocolate then put it back to the oven for an additional 25 min .
- Check the cake with a knife if it's clean your cake is ready , let it cool down , sprinkle with icing sugar or cocoa powder to finish it .
And voilà , that's it .