Panna cotta is a healthy and light dessert that complements perfectly the end of a heavy holidays meal , i hope that you will like it ...
- 60 gr milk chocolate ( 43% cacao)
- 30 gr dark chocolate ( 90% cacao )
- 200 ml milk
- 50 ml heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp starch
- 5 gr Agar-agar
- 30 gr sugar
- In a pan start warming the milk on medium heat , when it simmers add the agar-agar and leave on the stove for 2 more minutes.
- In a bowl, place the rest of the ingredients together and add on top of it the hot milk and agar-agar mixture
- Stir it until the chocolate melts then sift it to make sure that you dont have any lamps .
- Grease your ramekins with oil and pour in the Pannacotta .
- Reserve in the fridge for at least 3 hours .
- Finally to release the panacotta put the ramekins in a large container filled with warm water and it will be so easy to release .
And voilà ...