Like every afternoon i was craving a light sweet cake to go with a cup of a strong unsweetned Espresso using the couple of pears lying around y fruit basket for a week , then came the hazelnut and pears recipe idea since they make a perfect flavor combination , try it and you will thank me later ...
hazelnut and pears moelleux
- 150 gr Hazelnuts flour
- 40 gr butter
- 90 gr sugar
- 20 gr milk
- 3 eggs
- 10 gr baking pouder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 sliced pears
- Whip the soft butter and sugar until it becomes creamy.
- Add the eggs and keep mixing.
- Fold in the baking pouder , vanilla extract and the Hazelnuts flour.
- pour the batter in your baking sheet and decorate it with the pears slices .
- Bake in a 180 C preheated oven for 20 min until it gets golden on top.