Chocolate Truffles are so easy to make and yet so sopisticated and impressive delicacies that will make its effect when you resent it for your familly and friends ; and trust me kids will get addicted to it as well .
So why not give it a try with this easy recipe ...
- 200 gr dark chocolate ( 60 %)
- 90 gr heavy cream
- 20 gr butter
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- some crashed almonds for decoration
- 20 gr of Cacao pouder
- On a bain marie start by melting your chocolate and butter
- Then set it aside and add the heavy cream and mix it until having a consisten ganache texture.
- Add yor spices and mix it .
- Leave your ganache in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.
- Shape your ganache into a teaspoon sized balls and refregirate it for one more hour.
- Roll your chocolate truffles in unsweetened Cacao pouder or in any king of nuts you like.
And Voilà ...