The breakfast muffins are the easiest and most delicious way to start your day on the right foot , and can save your breakfast when you have no time to eat a full meal . This is a great vegan recipe to give you just the pefect amount of nutrients for a great boost . So why not give it a try...
- 70 gr flour
- 40 gr rolled oat
- 1 tsp backing pouder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp tahine ( sesame seeds paste )
- 25 gr neutral vegetables oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 gr Soja milk
- 1 chia egg ( 1 tbsp chia seeds + 2,5 tbsp water )
- 80 gr blueberries
- 50 gr Agave sirop
- Optional : some almonds for decoration
- First prepare the chia egg by mixing the chia and water and set it aside for 5 minutes .
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add in the berries and mix to cover it with flour .
- In a seperate bowl lightly stirr your chia egg and the rest of the wett ingredients but don't over do it .
- Slowly mix the flour in the previous mixture and add a pinch of salt .
- This mixutre should make 11~12 small muffins , decorate them with some almonds and fresh blueberries on top .
- Finally , bake the muffins in a 180 degree preheated oven for 15~20 minutes.